Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Biggest Loser Update

I really didn't think I would lose weight. First, because in the back of my mind I am still skinny like I have always been, and second, because I am not highly motivated to lose weight--I love food too much. But after deciding this was something I could do, I began the uphill climb to svelteness (is that a word?). Since I don't particularly enjoy running - I would rather play racquetball or tennis or hike - I had to start somewhere and walking was it. I do this routine - walk 100 steps, run 100 steps, walk 100 steps, run 100 steps. It really works for me. I have been #2 on the losing chart for 2 of the 4 weeks (and there are about 45 people involved). Carson is starting soccer season and I talked him into training with me. So now I have a partner (we start tonight) and hopefully this 13-year-old boy/man and I can do something together besides bug each other. Svelteness, here I come. Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment